Peminat Setia

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Me not You !

Heeeyyyooo! T.T

emi welcomed me


Today ,I'm thinking about you again.Everyday,never miss even one day.Arhhh,Sorry for being so pathetic.Just look at me! I am not what i am. And sorry i am annoying you all the time writing this so soo damn jerk. I can't. I can't throw all these words to you. I dun know why.I practice all these words so I can face you one day and you got it right.I know.From the start ,I shouldn't have this weird feeling towards you.And that last day we met ,I've decide to forget about this feeling. And start smile again and be cool when I'm in front of you.Just like before.But I dun know why I can't even made this promise to myself to forget about you. Yes,there is a man waiting for me out there.I know.I shouldn't have to break his heart like this.But you just act like you like me either. Wohh! I really can't explain this. Pheewww T.T.I'm mad at myself, not you. I'm mad for always being nice. I'm mad for always apologizing for things I didn't do. I'm mad for getting attached. I'm mad for depending on you and wasting my time on you. I'm mad for thinking about you, and most of all for not hating you when I should. Ohh,I'm so PATHETIC .Gggggrrrr :/

I think Azyma gonna crazy! 

* You just called me just now.How did you know I'm thinking about you?Arrgghh. I hate myself! 

You making me an idiot.Thank You :)
Blogger Templates




0 suka suki: