Peminat Setia

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Jar of hearts- Maddi Jane

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

E8e77d89202f34378c24ee1cbd4486b0_large

Assalamualaikum and Hai :)

Today i feel quite charming with these pictures all sorts by We ♥ It. Well, I am so lame. Baru jumpak kan. Semua orang ntah dah lama taw. Kahkahkah. Okey, finee -_- From now on, I love to walk along see the pictures there and also grab those pictures for my inspiration projects. :) Oh please ignore my grammatical errors here and there when reading my text. LALA. I just want to sound nice when writting here. HAHA. Boley belahhh laa kau Azyma, budgett! :D

Actually I want to share this song to all of you. Yeah, Jar of hearts by Christina Peri but Maddi Jane made a covered on this song. I am so touched with the lyrics actually. It remembered me to a person who has been entered into my life not  for long time ago. This is all about a guy who want the girl come back to his life again after she has been dumped by this guy. I hope that guy that I mention just now never to this to me after he dumped me, thank you. That's all from me. Miahaha.


And who do you think you are, running round leaving scars
Collecting your jar of hearts, and tearing love apart
You’re gonna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul
So don’t come back for me, who do you think you are?

For me these lyrics are owsemmm. HAHA. " Who do you think you are? " Don't ever you think. :P Adek aku suka sangat lagu ni. Aku terpengaruh dengan dya la ni. Heh. Mula mula tak suka sangat sebab rhythm dya macam slow semacam ja. Tapi bila dengaq banyak kali tu rasa best jugak, but after I look deep into the lyrics ofkos. Hihi. They are so meaningful to me. :)

Okey lah, saja boring nak share this video. Hope you enjoy. Hihi :)
Good Nyte 



0 suka suki: